“It’s easy for even Nepali to withdraw their money to a local bank. You need no PayPal or Payoneer account to withdraw money. It’s much simpler than you think. “
Upwork allows us to withdraw our earned money through Paypal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer, and Direct to Local Bank systems. The freelancers from Nepal cannot withdraw their money from Paypal, Payoneer, or Wire Transfer because Nepal has not yet legalized the international payment systems. However, there are many Nepalese who ask for help with their relatives in foreign countries to help them create their international card, PayPal, or Payoneer account. Many Nepalese are unknown about how can they withdraw money to their local bank in Nepal. If you are new to freelancing see this guide about how you can start freelancing. This post is the guide to all Nepalese that teaches you about how you can withdraw your money from Upwork.
1. Login to your Upwork account
2. Click on your profile photo and then click on settings
3. Click on Get paid
4. Scroll down to Payment Methods and Click on Add Methods
5. Click on Direct to Local Bank (NPR) Setup
6. Get your bank’s swift detail and fill it here.
7. Fill up the details
**The account takes 3-5 days for approval. Make sure you type all the information correctly and it’s your real account. Upwork does not approve accounts that do not belong to your name and credentials. When Upwork approves your bank account. Follow the following steps.
8. Go to Reports
9. Click on your available balance
10. Click on Get paid
11. Select your payment method
12. Enter your amount and then Click on Get Paid now.
13. You will get your payment in 2-7 days. You will receive the email and the SMS in your mobile.
Please visit our other post, They would provide more insight to you.